She has done her MPhil and PhD from the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay in the area of Social Psychology. She has also worked as research scientist in the area of Educational Technology at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Her research interests are educational technology and social psychology.
Journals - SCI
- Ganguly, S., Kulkarni, M., & Gupta, M. (2017). Predictors of Academic Performance Among Indian Students. Social Psychology of Education, 20(1), 139-157. doi: 10.1007/s11218-0169345-y
Journals - Non-SCI
- Ganguly, S. (2021). The Stress Experience: The Role of Attribution and Self-Efficacy. Indian Journal of Psychology and Education, 12(1).
- Ganguly, S., Kulkarni, M., & Gupta, M. (2017). A Self-Efficacy Intervention for Poorly Performing Students. Indian Journal of Psychology and Education, 7(2), 63-66.
- Ganguly, S., Kulkarni, M., & Gupta, M. (2013). The Engineering Undergraduate Experience: A Qualitative Perspective. Psychological Studies, 58 (3), 248-258.
- Ganguly, S., Tony, B., Kumar, A., Dalal, R., Shah, N.G., & Moudgalya, K. (2018). Proceedings from 9th International Conference on Technology for Education: Spoken Tutorials in Health Sector. Mumbai, India.
- Kumar, A., Ganguly, S., Moudgalya, K., & Shah, N. G. (2018). Efficacy of Spoken Tutorial Methodology for Education in Ekal Settings. Paper accepted as poster at ICALT 2018, 18th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies.
- Ganguly, S., Eranki, K., & Moudgalya, K. (2016). Proceedings from 8th IEEE International Conference on Technology for Education: Assessing the efficacy of a large hands-on silent LATEX workshop. Mumbai, India.
- Moudgalya, K., Eranki, K., Ganguly, S., Mohan, S., & Durga. R. (2016). Proceedings from 4th IEEE International Conference on LaTiCE 2016:Efficacy of flip method in an undergraduate class at IIT Bombay. Mumbai, India.
- Moudgalya, M., Eranki, K., Ganguly.S., &Apte, V. (2016). Proceedings from 24th International Conference on Computers in Education: Effectiveness of Low Cost FOSSEE Laptops in a CS101 Course. Mumbai, India.
- Ganguly, S., Kulkarni, M., & Gupta, M. (2012). Proceedings from 2012 International Symposium on Education and Psychology: Predicting Academic Performance. Hong Kong.
- Ganguly, S., &Purang, P. (2007). An Exploratory Study of the Stressors of IIT Students. Paper presented at the 17th Annual Convention of National Academy of Psychology (NAoP), India.